Why “financial impulse”?
An impulse is “a sudden strong and unreflective urge or desire to act.”
In terms of money, you’ve probably heard the phrase “impulse buyer” or “impulse purchase” before—and chances are, you haven’t heard it used in a positive light.
Whether or not you’re actually an impulse buyer, though, Financial Impulse is here to help educate and inform readers about personal finance. This way, you’ll be able to cultivate a smart financial impulse—that means learning how to budget, save, and manage your money to achieve your biggest goals.
Get started by checking out some of our guides to spending, saving, and more.
Saving & Spending Wisely
- Personal Finance Statistics
- How Much Do We Spend on Holidays & Special Occasions?
- 21 Personal Finance Tips from the Pros
- What is an Emergency Fund, and Why Do I Need One?
- How to Create a Minimalist Budget
- How to Invest for Beginners: 10 Investment Tips for Newbies